Sunday, October 23, 2011

First showing



I had my first Paparazzi Accessories showing last night with a few of my close friends from church. It was so much fun and I was just beyond excited for my friends to see my accessories!! I am planning an "Unveiling Party" very soon at mi casa! So stay tuned for that! Here are some pictures of my party:


These are the displays I made out of Ikea art easels. I painted them and covered one side with fabric and the other side kept the chalkboard that was already on it. I also put a mirror on one of the sides so that people can see their fabulous finds while shopping my boards! I have to give a huge shout out to my upline (and sister) Ally Wagoner for coming up with this cute idea!
other side. We did burlap bolsters as the holder for the headbands!
The girls are shopping!

Thanks for the fun night ladies! I am ready to have a million parties now! It was so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment